Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve, 2015 Is Almost Here!

Hello there!
I'm back with a new post. You are happy, right?  Of course you are!

Via Tumblr

Today is the 31st of December which means it is the last day of 2014.
I feel so happy but at the same time a little bit sad. The year is over and I haven't done many things I told I wanted to do.
If you read my last year's post about New Year, you would surely know that I wrote ten resolutions for 2014.
If you don't remember them, you can go check them out here.

As I told you, I couldn't do some of the resolutions I wrote down for 2014,
I did four resolutions on a scale of one to ten.. That's not that bad, but it's not good either.

Welcome 2015 “Wish Something"


The resolutions I managed to make are:
1. Save money -But I had to spend them when I was in Dublin, I had to survive!-
2.Pass the year -This has been a great thing because I managed to go to Dublin-
3. Make new friends -I'm so glad I met new people and friends-
4. Grow long hair -It isn't that long but I'm going to make it grow even more-

Of course, I'm going to write new resolutions, but don't expect them to be so much different from the last year's:
1. Save money -I'll need it-
2. Go out more, with friends of course.
3.  Make new friends.
4. Pass the year.
5. Grow long hair
6. Help the others
7. Be nicer
8. Get driving licence


They are less and they are the same as the ones I wrote for 2014, but I can't write any more, because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to make them all, so here they are.
Actually there are two different resolutions. I really need to go out more, not that I don't but, according to some people, I don't go out very often and, well, it's kind of true, so I'll try to be more outgoing.
The second new thing is that I'm going to be 18 next year and in my country at the age of 18 you can drive a car, so I just want to get my driving licence so I can go wherever I go with a car.


happy new year

Today something weird happened in my city. I've never thought it would have happened but it has and I'm still a little bit surprised.
IT SNOWED IN HERE. 
What a beautiful awakening, huh?
A very cool last day of the year, ending with the snow and starting with I don't know which weather.


Anyway, I'm pretty sure you will have a lot of fun this evening!
I will surely do.

Happy new year!

So, as I did last year, I'm going to make a list of what I liked this year, speaking about movies and books and so on.

Movies of 2014, Claudia's top 5:
1. Big Hero 6
2. Maleficent
3.The Fault In Our Stars
4. Divergent
5. Guardians of the Galaxy

Songs of 2014. Claudia's top 5:
1. Paint The Town Green, The Script - No Sound With Silence
2. Chandelier, Sia - 1000 Forms Of Fear
3. Problem, Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea - My Everything
4. Don't, Ed Sheeran - X
5. Take Me To Church, Hozier - Hozier

Albums of 2014. Claudia's top 5:
1. X, Ed Sheeran

2. 5 Seconds Of Summer, 5 Seconds Of Summer
3. 1989, Taylor Swift
4. No Sound With Silence, The Script
5. Chapter One, Ella Henderson


I'll create a new list:
Moments of 2014. Claudia's top 5:
1. Dublin, September-October
2. London, February
3. Birthday. August
4. Met New People, From October to December
5. Snow, 31st December 2014

Month


This is it, I hope you liked this post. It would be cool if you commented in here saying your favourite things of your 2014. I'm curious, let me know!

You can find me on Twitter and Facebook if you want.

Happy NEW YEAR

Have a nice day, and a Happy New Year

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment