Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Let's Talk About.. Social Networks pt 1



Hi there! How are you?
Hope you all are fine! Okay.. I wanted to start talking about my past experiences about...

A LITTLE BIT OF SUSPENCE...............                                           SOCIAL NETWORK!
Oh yes I know you will keep reading this post ha ha!

Well, I don't know about you, but it's been five years from when I started surfing the net.
Believe me or not, that's the truth!
At the beginning I used to like the games in my computer so I didn't use it for anything else but games. Then my Geography teacher told us to do a research about something I don't remember and we had to do it on the internet. I was in the sixth grade and I didn't know anything about the internet. So I asked my mom and she told me about it and she helped me doing the research. But that's not what I want to talk about.I'll talk about how I knew some websites.

                               Yeah, it all has begun with this research.

YouTube

I found out this website three years ago -Yes, that's pretty weird. I already know it.- and it was thanks to a friend of mine. She told me about this site and I got curious so I decided to check it out and I fell in love with it.
At first I wanted to post some cover videos on a channel I created with my brother but when He decided to move in London I had to change my mind.
I have another channel now, but I only use it to favorite, like and dislike videos. Nothing else.

And my friend told me about 
Facebook too.

I was at home with her and she asked me if I had a Facebook account. I didn't know what she was talking about. -Well, I didn't know about Youtube.. How could I have known about Facebook?-
She showed me the site and I thought.. That's pretty cool! But I was wrong!
Let me tell you why. After a couple of weeks I was signed up in the website, I was already tired of it. But I kept my profile 'cause even if FB is boring it has its good things.

Then I knew about 
Twitter, but this time I found it out on my own.
I was on FB checking out the news when I noticed lots of people talking about this ''new'' social network. I got curious and when I found it I thought it was cool and then I signed up.
I like that website, I have lots of friends I knew there. That's why I like Twitter, I made beautiful friendships thanks to it.


And the last one I am ''addicted to'' is... Instagram. Yup.
You know, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPY, I love taking photos of everything I see.. so when I found out Instagram I was very happy!
I have posted more than 300 pictures in my Instagram profile hahaha. I told you I'm obsessed with taking photos!
 
                                               
 
                                                       
   Don't judge me

So, as you can have understood, the topic of today are the SOCIAL NETWORKS and their positive aspects.

 YAY                  YAY                                YAY

Now, I'll do a list of the positive aspects I know about social networks:
1. You can make beautiful friendships.
 Twitter
2. You can share your memories -with photos for example-
 Instagram
3. You can keep in touch with some relatives or friends you haven't seen for a while.
 Facebook.
4. You can share your music or you can simply watch videos of every genre. Youtube.
5. You can share your thoughts. Twitter, Facebook and Youtube.

I have no other ideas hahahhah.
Seriously, if you think I have to update the list with other things.. leave a comment below or
 tweet me or 
email me! 
Question of the day: What do you think about Social Networks?

Well, this was the third post on my blog:
 Claudia's Diaries.
Hope you liked it!
Claudia



No comments:

Post a Comment