Sunday, August 9, 2015

Let's Do It Again.

Hi there,

You probably will think ‘what does she mean? Is it another weird story of hers?’ . I’m sorry, but today I’m not going to bother any of you with my weirdness and my awkwardness. 

I’m just going to create another blog and post there other things. 

I’m not going to delete this one. It’s way too important for me, but don’t expect me to post here very often. Not that I did that recently. 

I’m probably going to post on here every month, just to let you know how my life is going. I won’t give up on blogging. I’m not going to give up on writing. And what I want to write it’s pretty hard to post on here. It’s because I want to post random thoughts that come to my mind, and here, I feel like I can’t. 

Why? Well, because on here I’m used to post ‘funny’ things. I think I’m just going to create a brand new blog, just to write my feelings, my thoughts. And on here I’ll keep on telling you how awkward my life will be.

I’ll try to be a better blogger by respecting the posting thing. And I’m trying to be better already, I’m editing some of the old posts just to make them better and cooler and I’m also correcting some bad grammar mistakes I didn’t even notice. My bad.


I’m sorry that this post is so short and I’m sorry that it is bad news -well, for me it is- to hear, but I’m not going to put this blog aside. I’m going to edit all the posts, and who knows? You’d probably read something again by the 22nd of August!

We’ll see you then.


Thanks for the support,

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment