Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What About School?

Hey y'all!
I'm back -why? why didn't you stop writing in this blog? BECAUSE I LIKE IT AND IF YOU DONT, SHUT UP- and I'm depressed.. Well, I'm not depressed but I'm sad. 


WHY ARE YOU SAD, CLAUDIA?

Why? Oh well, school will begin in two weeks and I'm not ready at all. Homework, busy afternoons and other school stuff are coming and it doesn't make me feel happy.
I've spent my entire life  hating school 'cause I've always had awful teachers. ALWAYS.
Am I cursed or something? I'm totally cursed.

I know I told you I'd talk about my day but until school begins I'm always at home or at the hospital doing NOTHING. Soooo, I decided to talk about school -in fact it's the topic of the day!-
I know, nobody likes school.. -Well, I don't know about you but I absolutely HATE IT-  .. but I want to talk about it 'cause this morning I found out the news : "Big Announcement. School will begin September 16th." And I was like : WHAT? It's so early!

And trust me when I tell you I'm a loser, because I really am. I have the worst Biology teacher EVER. Do you wanna know why?
1. She's 55 and she's still single. I do know why! Nobody can't stand her.
2. She's ALWAYS angry. Every time we have Biology class we have to be careful because every word we say could hurt our grades. She can be very bad sometimes and it's better not make her angrier than she already is.. it would be a disaster!
3.She's happy only ten days a year. And we have to hope that those are the days when we do our Biology test, so we can get a good grade!
4. She thinks that we hate her and her subject -and we do!- and she gives us bad grades because of it. Even if we've been studying all the year.
5. She gives you a bad grade when she asks you something you don't know even if she did not explain it at all. Even if you replied to all of her questions very well. 

It seems like she hates us  so much she wants us to fail every test she made.

THAT'S BECAUSE SHE'S EVIL, even worse than Cruella De Vil.I remember the first day of high school, when I knew her.. SHE WAS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! She was always smiling, she was friendly.. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN? WHAT HAPPENED? 
Probably She was abducted by aliens or maybe she broke up with his fiancee .
That's why I don't like ET. Because aliens are bad! They made a horrible copy of my teacher and they made her BAD. 99,9999999% of badness.

EVEN HER SISTER CAN'T STAND HER!

But not all of my teachers  are as annoying as her. Luckily my other teachers are better. They're friendlier, happier.. THEY'RE NOT ANGRY ALL THE TIME.

Even if I like the other teachers.. I'm not ready to start it all over again. 
This year will be very hard and I'll be busier than the last year. I'll have to do the homework, I'll have to go to the afternoon classes and other school stuff.

SAD         SAD                              SAD                     SAD



And that's why I thought ''Let's rewind summer'' when I saw this pic:

                   And I thought of all the things I couldn't have done this summer.. but that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the beginning of school that drives me crazy because I don't wanna go back there!

But even if I don't really like school, there's something positive about it like the friendships we made with our schoolmates. 

            AND IT'S A GOOD THING, ISN'T IT?

80% of friends that come out of high school stay friends forever. 

      But let's talk about friendships another time, okay?

Let's focus. 

I've always thought school was the biggest annoyance ever then I found out that the inventor of school wanted it to be amusing.
Well, I don't know how school is in your country but in Italy it's not amusing at all.

Moreover, lots of people think high school is like in the movies -you know cheerleaders, lockers, football team and other high school movie stuff- but it's not like that, not here in Italy.

I don't know how it is school in the USA but I know that is NOT like in Italy. I'm sure it's completely different.

Question of the day: What do you think about school?

This was the second post on the blog: Claudia's Diaries.
Hope you liked it!

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment